For iRacing and other games, you may encounter a scenario where you cannot connect to the online server. If you do not wish to use the motherboard CD, you can download the Network Driver from here: http://us.msi.com/product/mb/Z87-GD65-GAMING.html#download
You are looking for the Killer Network Driver - Killer_network_win78.zip
If you download the above driver, ignore steps 4/5 listed below.
To fix this issue, please perform the following:
- Uninstall the Aetheros Killer Network Manager from your Uninstall Program list via the Windows Control Panel - Start>Control Panel>Programs>Uninstall Programs
- Proceed to uninstall the application, please note: Doing this will disable your internet connection, as it also uninstalls the network drivers.
- Reboot your Computer
- Upon reboot, please insert your MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard Driver CD and Browse Files.
- Select the Networking Folder, and then select the Killer Network folder or Aetheros Folder, you should then see a sub folder for 64bit. Install the driver from the CD.
- After install, you'll be asked to reboot your system, please do so.
- Upon bootup, you'll be asked if you want to enable the Killer Network Manager, please select No.
This should resolve your issue with connecting to your online game.